Saturday 5 March 2016

Evaluation question 3 -What have you learned from your audience feedback?

What have you learned from your audience feedback?    

I made a questionnaire to get feedback from my audience. The majority of people who answered my questionnaire were in the age rating of 16-20 which is the target audience for my trailer. In the questionnaire i asked if my audience liked the music in the trailer music is an important part of a trailer as it sets the atmosphere. Everyone who answered this question said that they thought the music worked well. I also wanted to know if my audience if the trailer made my audience want to see the film as this is the main purpose of a trailer, to get the audience to see the movie. When making my questionnaire i wanted to know if my audience liked my narrative as showing a good narrative gives the audience an insight into the actual film and encourages them into wanted to see the movie. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment