Tuesday 1 March 2016

development of my poster

I decided to change the picture for my poster as I thought that the new image suited my film more. I preferred this image as I feel as though the long shot adds to the sense of mystery and in this shot you are able to see the  I added a white mist type of effect around 'Mayfield Manor' and in the background of the photo to give it a more mysterious feel to it. I also thought it would be best to add in a website for the film as this is a poplar feature to a film poster now and gives the audience a place they can go to get more information about the film. I also added the age rating as this is an important and essential part of any poster. The Warner Brothers logo was also added to the right hand corner of the poster to give credits to the company.

No comments:

Post a Comment