Tuesday 26 January 2016

Film poster photos

I went back to Beamish to shoot photos for my poster, these were some of the shots I got.


I deided I am not going to use this image and I don't like he angle of it and I think the lighting is too bright and harsh.





I liked this shot as when researching into different horror posters it was very popular and common to have a close up shot as the image. I also lied how the knife was the main focus in this shot and  thought that the lighting was good.
 



When looking back at this image I liked the lighting however I did not like the positioning of the knife in this photo.


I liked this image as I thought that the long shot would add a sense of mystery to the poster and how the whole of the background was in the shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment